ROMANTIC VALENTINE RETREAT
13th - 16th February 2020
For couples - includes a visit to the internationally famous "pain, amour et chocolate" festival of Antibes
The 14th of February is Valentine’s Day, a day when lovers everywhere express their love with greetings and gifts for one another and so if you’re looking for a little romantic inspiration to make this Valentine’s Day extra special for your loved one, then this exclusive four-night experience for two in the romantic French Riviera could be perfect for you.
We will take you to lovely romantic places where you can admire and absorb the beauty of nature such as the mesmerising waterfall at Gorges de Loup as well as a romantic medieval hilltop village where together you can stroll the cobbled streets, savour a coffee in a little French cafe and experience unparalleled stillness and timeless beauty. On another day we will take you on a special walk along a coastal path where you can stop to watch the sea in all her wonderful guises.
The town of Grasse is close to where we live and is the perfume capital of the world and so a romantic weekend here in the French Riviera would not be complete without a visit to a traditional perfumery where you can indulge the nose in the fragrant aromas of locally grown roses, jasmine and lavender and perhaps spoil one another with a purchase of some perfume. Chocolate is also a popular gift that we offer to our loved ones on Valentine’s Day and so we have included a special visit to the famous Pain Amour et Chocolate Festival of Antibes where you can enjoy wonderful aromatic and tasting experiences from Italy and France.
We have created this very special weekend with couples in mind and so are unable to accommodate more than six guests which allows for personal privacy in the villa.
• Chauffeured pick up from Nice airport (subject to pre agreed timings).
• Champagne reception.
• Decadent candlelit dinner with a romantic theme.
• Bathrobes, fluffy towels, chocolates and one of our signature scented soy candles in your room.
• Accommodation in a private double room with en-suite facilities in our beautiful villa.
• All meals, drinks and excursions (limited wine served with evening meals).
• A luxurious massage in your room, by the pool or other place of your choosing.
• An opportunity to eat out at a quirky little French Restaurant in beautiful Mougins champagne and a bouquet of flowers waiting in your room.