ROMANCING THE FETE DU CITRON
28th February - 3rd March 2021
One of the best reasons to visit the sunny French Riviera in February apart from its usually mild temperatures and sunshine, is one of Frances most famous events the “Fete du Citron” which is held in the elegant coastal town of Menton which has its own special microclimate that is conducive to the growth of world-renowned oranges and lemons. This Rio style carnival event is an absolute delight. Its magnificent floats and displays will leave you speechless.
This four night mini-retreat is suitable for single people, couples, families or groups of friends. As well as a visit to the Fete de Citron, you will also experience beautiful coastal, forest and waterfall walk, a visit to a medieval hilltop village where time stands still and other sensory experiences including optional meditation and relaxation sessions.
• Chauffeured pick up and return from Nice Airport. (subject to agreed timings otherwise a €20 charge is made for each journey)
• Menton themed cocktail welcome reception.
• Decadent dinner.
• Bathrobes, fluffy towels and handmade chocolate in your room.
• Accommodation in our beautiful villa.
• A prime seated ticket for the Menton Flower Parade and Gardens.
• All excursions and experiences on which you will be fully escorted door to door.
• Use of all amenities including our hot outdoor forest shower - a delightful experience.
• All meals, soft drinks, coffee and herbal teas and two glasses of wine with your evening meal.
per person depending upon room occupancy