OUR CLASSIC ROMANCING THE ORDINARY EXPERIENCE
28th May – 2nd June 2020
This is our classic Romancing the Ordinary Experience where we invite you to join us on a wonderful sensory journey through this stunningly beautiful part of the world where pressing the “pause button” and emptying your mind of daily stresses comes so easy. Unplug from digital overload and hurried meals to linger in the delightful sensory experiences that we have created for you which seek to reacquaint one intimately with the beauty of life and nature as may be experienced through your five amazing senses.
• Lose yourself in the midst of charming hilltop villages to experience unparalleled stillness and timeless beauty
• Enjoy visual and aromatic tasting experiences at a local French market, a traditional 300 year olive mill and a small family-owned vineyard
• Enchanting picnics in special places
• Hiking in stunning locations such as the Pegomas forests and coastal paths of Cap D’Antibes
• Take afternoon tea on our lovely terrace by the pool accompanied by our old gramophone player
• Swap chlorine for the great outdoors and go swimming or paddleboarding in a lake or waterfall pool and feel truly alive!
• Admire and absorb the beauty of breathtaking waterfalls at Gorges de Loup where you can stop, stand and stare at the awesome forces of nature
• Visit a local perfumery or flower grower where you can indulge the nose in the fragrant aromas of locally grown roses, jasmine and lavender
• Enjoy our classy and elegant decadent dinner served on fine bone china - a delightful nostalgic experience
• Chauffeured pick up and return to Nice Airport. (subject to pre agreed on timings).
• Cocktail reception on your arrival.
• Bathrobes, fluffy towels and one of our signature perfumed soy candles in your room.
• Accommodation for five nights and use of all villa facilities including an outdoor hot forest facing shower.
• All meals which are nutritious, healthy and made by us from local produce.
• All soft drinks, teas and coffee (we have a 24 hour station). Limited wine is served with dinner.
• Five course decadent dinner served on white bone china.
• All excursions and experiences which are privately and fully escorted by us.
per person depending on room occupancy choice