EARLY SPRING MINI WEEKEND RETREAT - ROMANCING THE MIMOSA
21st February - 25th February 2020
Spring arrives early in the French Riviera and one of the first signs of its arrival is the blooming delicate tiny yellow mimosa flowers of the mimosa tree that adorn almost every hillside and garden at this time of the year. The local French people love to celebrate and embrace this new beginning and do so with their own famous festival, the renowned Mimosa Festival of Mandelieu la Napoule which is an explosion of colour and scents.
This four-night themed experience takes in this wonderful sensory festival as well as lovely relaxing coastal and forest walks where you will be able to touch and smell the mimosa in its natural environment as well as visiting medieval hilltop villages where time stands still. We will also take you to a traditional perfumery in Grasse where you will be able to observe the delicate art of mimosa perfume and soap making.
Beautiful nature inspired meditations, yoga and relaxation sessions are also included for you to dip and out of as you wish.
• Chauffeured pick up and return from Nice Airport (subject to agreed timings).
• Mimosa cocktail-themed welcome reception.
• Decadent five course dinner with mimosa decorated table.
• Bathrobes, fluffy towels and handmade chocolate in your room.
• Nostalgic afternoon tea.
• All excursions and experiences on which you will be fully escorted door to door.
• Accommodation in our beautiful villa.
• Use of all amenities including our hot outdoor forest shower - a delightful experience.
• All meals, soft drinks, coffee and herbal teas (limited wine with evening meal).
per person depending upon room occupancy