A RETREAT FOR GARDEN AND FLOWER LOVERS
7th May - 11th May 2020
May is the month of the Rose in the French Riviera and there is no better place to celebrate this delicate, often fragrance filled gift of nature than in the perfume capital of the world in Grasse which just so happens to sit on our doorstep. Every year during May, the city pays homage to the simple rose by holding its own world-famous three days rose festival “Expo Rose”. Think rose decorated fountains, statues, vehicles and balustrades and the gentle scent of roses everywhere.
This area of the French Riviera has its own beautifully scented rose “Centifolia “ (May Rose) which is widely used in perfume, soap and candle making and so we will also take you to a local traditional perfumery where you can indulge your nose in the fragrant aromas of locally grown roses, jasmine and lavender.
You will also experience the exotic gardens of Eze as well as the world-famous Rothschild Gardens that sit perched on the top of Cap Ferrat overlooking the sea with its beautiful musical waterfalls and fountains, ornamental ponds, flowerbeds and rare species of trees.
This is a beautiful retreat style holiday for people who are passionate about nature and gardening and includes optional meditation and relaxation sessions.
• Chauffeured pick up and return from Nice Airport. (subject to agreed timings)
• Our special rose themed cocktail reception.
• Decadent five course dinner with a lovely rose themed decorated table.
• Bath robes, fluffy towels and own handmade signature chocolate in your room.
• Nostalgic afternoon tea.
• Accommodation in our beautiful villa.
• All entrance tickets, fully and privately escorted experiences as described above.
• All meals, soft drinks, coffee and teas. (limited wine with evening meal)
per person depending upon room occupancy